Win £250 with Wilkinson!

With the new term now in full swing, both your bank balance and student house are more than likely looking a little bit messy. But fear not, Wilkinson, the value home and garden retailer, is here to help!

The Lower Parliament Street store has recently undergone a huge makeover and to celebrate they are offering two lucky students the chance to win £250 worth of Wilkinson vouchers to spend in store.

Wilkinson offers unbeatable prices on both top name brands and its famous range of ‘Wilko’ everyday essentials. The store stocks an extensive selection of cleaning products, health and beauty, DIY, kitchenware and stationery, as well as a fantastic range of aspirational homeware. So, whether you’re cleaning up after last night’s party, kitting out the new shared kitchen or looking for something special to make your bedroom feel a little more like home, Wilkinson is your one stop shop for excellent choice and value.

For the chance to win this fantastic prize, simply answer the following question:

On which street in Nottingham city centre is the newly transformed Wilkinson store located?

Send you answers to [email protected]

Terms and conditions:
– Vouchers can not be exchanged for cash alternative
– Entries must be submitted by Monday 9th November 2009 and the winners will be notified by 11th November 2009