Win a pair of tickets to see ‘Defying Hilter’ @ Djanogly Theatre, Nottingham Lakeside Arts

Impact Arts is running a competition to win a free pair of tickets to see Defying Hitler at Nottingham’s Djanogly Theatre on Tuesday, the 27th of March.

Synopsis:

Theatre Unlimited brings to Nottingham’s Lakeside a production of Defying Hitler, which premiered at the National Theatre and has toured throughout the UK and been showcased at the Brits Off Broadway Festival in New York.

Adapted from the award-winning memoir of the same name, Defying Hitler is the candid, witty and extremely moving account of a young man growing up in the shadow of Hitler’s Third Reich.

To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question…

Which actor portrayed a parodied version of Hitler in the 1940 film The Great Dictactor?

Please email your answer to [email protected] with ‘Defying Hitler Competition’ in the subject field. You must be a student of the University of Nottingham to enter and you must email us your answer via your university email account and Good luck!

Terms and conditions: The competition closes at Midnight on Sunday 25th of March. The winner will be announced on Monday 26th of November and contacted by email. The prize is all that is listed above; there is no alternative. If you win, you will be able to pick up the prize from Nottingham Lakeside Arts Centre on the night of the performance. Only one entry per candidate is allowed; no repeat entries will be considered. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.