Lead articles

World News: Small Tackle, Cockroaches And ‘Pillow’ Love

Everybody Needs A Bosom For A Pillow (Japan)

We all know that feeling of not wanting to drag ourselves out of bed in the morning, but one man from Korea has taken it a step further.

Lee Jin-guy, 28, married the love of his life, a giant pillow, after six years of dating. The loved-up pair partook in a special ceremony in Japan, which was overseen by the local priest.

The lucky bride is a large, huggable pillow with a picture of an anime character printed on it. According to his friends, Mr Jin-guy is “completely obsessed” with his pillow and the pair are often seen at the local parks and funfairs, where they enjoy the rides together.

Suzi Collins

Small Tackle to Win Big Prize (Denmark)

Fancy winning an iPhone? A Danish erotica website is encouraging not-so-well-endowed men to submit photos of their (what would become not-so) private parts in a competition to discover the man with the smallest manhood. Any man who feels suitably under-qualified should take a snap of their middle stump – in ‘rigid mode’ – alongside a tape measure for the chance to win.

The rules are as minimal as the contestants: the man with the shortest measurement will win an iPhone; the two ‘best’ runners-up will win an iPad each; women members of this site will vote on their ‘favourite’, whose owner will also win a prize!

Morten Fabricius, proprietor of SingleSex.dk – the erotic website running the competition – has said the contest is designed to dispel any size-related myths whilst being, fairly obviously, just a bit of fun.

“It’s a competition which is at the core of manhood, the most important thing for a man…but it’s not normal to have a huge one,” he said.

Sam Phillips, host of ‘The Single Life’, a radio show on Sirius XM, believes the contest will actually benefit guys with cocktail-sausage-sized penises, and also some women.

“I personally prefer smaller penises,” she told the Huffington Post. “I like the penis to hit my G-spot, not my cervix. These guys should be celebrated, not castrated.”

Phillips suggests the swell of appreciation for the tiny todgers may be bigger than any they have ever experienced. “Most of the time with size, it’s not about the penis, but the size of the vagina.”

Plagiarism checks are in place as part of this competition, with research being conducted to ensure the true identity of the contestants.

So, in Denmark at least, the little things do indeed matter.

Stephen Gilmore

Man Proves Cockroaches Are Not Invincible. And Dies Trying (USA)

A man has died after winning a Cockroach-eating contest at the Ben Siegel reptile store in Deerfield Beach, South Florida.

32 year old Edward Archbold reportedly became ill and collapsed in the moments following the atypical and stomach-churning feat which included downing dozens of live insects as well as worms. Archbold was subsequently rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead.

While authorities await the results of a post-mortem examination to determine the cause of Archbold’s death, it was confirmed that no other participants were taken ill following the contest, all of whom were competing for the grand prize – a python.

Rebecca Meeson- Frizelle

Lead articlesNews