Advice: Jack Wills-Abercrombie on ski trips.

After a perilous journey up the M1 in his 2010 VW Polo (with epic speakers), Jack Wills-Abercrombie began his quest for social validation. Armed with a wardrobe of stripy polo shirts and an insatiable desire for banter-infused lash, he has now cemented his position as the arch-BNOC of University Park. Jack feels it is now his duty to endorse the BNOC message. He’s less about Uni, and more about UNAY!

Hi Jack,

Some people were counting down the days until Christmas this holiday- I, however, have been counting down the days until I go skiing in Val d’Isere with some of my mates from Uni. I’ve heard there can be some top banter on the slopes! The only problem is that I’ve never been skiing before, so I’m new to the whole apres ski thing. Any advice on keeping up with the more experienced in alpine lash?

Tom.

***

Tom,

A ski trip with mates is literally ridic: the Coco Tang/Cripps/Hallward café coalition embarking on a banter-laden lash fest in the mountains. Need I say more?

Last year I went to Tignes and it was mad. My homedog Rupert dropped a few thou at Folie and got so drunk that he chundered in a champagne bucket. Who hasn’t?’

Tom, my young and inexperienced apprentice, I am the ski trip king. When it comes to ski trips, I’m your Obi-Wan, your Dalai Lama, your Martin Luther King, your Karni Rep.

If you’re not interested in lashing, don’t go. In fact, if you spent more time skiing than having fun, you probably weren’t really there.

We usually wake up around 12 after a heavy lash session, fill up our hip flasks and start lashing in preparation for the apres lash. Sometimes we even make it to the slopes.

My advice, Tom, is to leave your poles and thermals at home. Buy yourself a sturdy hipflask, grab a few bottles and board the bus.

Merry Christmas Notts,

Jack

If you have any questions you would like Jack to answer, send them to [email protected]

Follow Impact Features on Twitter and Facebook.

Photo Credit: Citizen 4474 via Compfight cc

• Mark
    19 January 2014 at 21:31