Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week

Paris is one of the fashion capitals of the world and once again it saw, celebrities, Internet sensations and socialites from all over the planet gather outside the iconic Eiffel Tower to admire the fanciful French fashions. Impact Style is here once again is here to revisit of all the best looks of the week.

kirsten stewart

First we have Kristen Stewart Checking In At Chanel Spring/Summer 2015 runway show. Kristin, congratulations. You now know what style works for you. The short lighter bob has well and truly replaced the long black hair in exceptional fashion. It is still keeping the edginess of her look but it suits her more than em-no chic. The dress is stunning. The colours simple yet effective and the shape works very well with her slim figure. The Particular emphasis should be put on the added panels around the waist, arms and neck to give the dress structure differentiating the waist but at the same time making the look flow. We love how the skirt has been kept short to show off those amazing legs.

2nd image

What we have next is nothing short of inspiring. Lisa Armstrong, Fashion director at The Telegraph commented on the designing duo of Pierpaolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri when she visited the Valentino palazzo in June. She applauds their exceptional “ability to deliver both maximum embellishment and austere minimalism with equal aplomb”. Maximum embellishment yes, austere minimalism, maybe not but if there was a time to be bold, Paris is that time and Valentino, we applaud you. I do not hate to love it, quite the opposite; the exquisite African style and orange and blue colour pattern on the flowing dress bring a sense of adventure coupled with the hint of Italian je ne sais quoi that Valentino is famous for especially on the black embroided jacket with strips of black material hanging and flowing in the wind of the models stride, it’s nothing short of ingenious.

rhi

Now this is very unlike Rhianna, since when did she become miss Fashionista? Gone is the classless spider web outfit from Disturbia and the Latex from RudeBoy LIVE in Hamburg. And instead she is replacing it with a thick coral cloak topped with (in what we hope to be a faux) fur neckline accessorised with thigh high black boots. The hair beautifully pulled into a bouffant style to emphasise the beautiful natural features on her face. There is something quintessentially French and fashionable about this look as if RiRi is actually trying to go with the Paris Fashion Week Flow as she sits front row at Christian Dior . We can definitely image her holding a glass of Dom Perignon and mooching over canapés at the after party in this outfit.

Joshua Rom

Images: celebrity gossip.net

Follow Impact Style on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Fashion WeekStyle