Competition – win a Take Shelter prize!

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

To tie-in with the release of Take Shelter today (November 25th) in cinemas nationwide, Impact is offering you the chance to win a brilliant prize for movie lovers, an official Take Shelter umbrella!

The film comes from second-time director Jeff Nichols (Shotgun Stories) and stars Michael Shannon (Revolutionary Road, Boardwalk Empire). Described as a “quiet, relentless exploration of the latent (and not so latent) terrors that bedevil contemporary American life” by the New York Times, Take Shelter has already come into much praise on the festival circuit. Impact managed to catch it at the London Film Festival and we thought it was great – look out for a review from one of our contributors over the coming weekend.

Entering is easy – simply ‘like’ our new Facebook page by going to the link here. 

Once you’ve done that you’re automatically entered. We have three of the umbrellas to give away, so you’ve got a decent chance!

Whether you want to shelter yourself from the apocalypse or you want to keep it in pristine condition as a movie memento, it’s a pretty cool prize.

The deadline for entrants is Midnight on Friday December 2nd, all ‘likes’ after that date will not be entered into the prizedraw.

To view the Take Shelter trailer, click here!

T&Cs – The competition closes at Midnight on Friday 2nd of December. The winner will be announced over the following weekend and contacted via Facebook. The prize is 1x Take Shelter umbrella, there is no alternative. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.

Film & TVLead articles

Tom is a budding film reviewer, hell bent on providing informed opinions on the latest movie releases to those who need them, whether they like it or not.