Style

Style Closet: Gifts for her – House of Fraser favourites

Style Closet will be bringing you updates through out the month of December on the perfect gifts for your loved one’s and your much thought about, wish list. This is the first in the series; starting with the all important, gift for her!

The Christmas season has most definitely arrived, and with less than a month to go, so has the panic inducing task of finding the perfect presents for those special people in your life. We know all too well how stressful and time-consuming finding those all-important gifts can be, and that’s why the style team has hand picked five great gifts for her, all from one shop, which you can find and pay for in under an hour.

These are our House of Fraser favourites, each one stylish and unique, and most importantly, guaranteed to bring a smile to your loved one’s face this festive season.

1. These are exclusive to House of Fraser and the unique headphone feature (that works with all MP3 players and iPods), makes this item fun, stylish AND practical.

£22, From Therapy

2. Thanks to the ornate details and luxurious snakeskin effect, this Jewellery box is a truly glamorous and indulgent gift. The perfect present if you are really looking to spoil her!

£96, By Moschino

3. With all the parties and social gatherings over Christmas and the New Year period, you really can’t go wrong with giving a clutch bag as a present, especially one as delightfully sparkled and textured as this.

£50, By Dune

4. House of Fraser sell over 800 different bottles of perfume so it’s a daunting and overwhelming experience trying to choose one for yourself, let alone for someone else. We have chosen this perfume as it has become a modern classic thanks to its floral and feminine scent.

From £45, By Marc Jacobs

5. Giving Lingerie as a gift can be tricky, but the dusky pink silk and delicate lace makes this set both elegant and flattering.

Lace padded balcony bra, £35, shorts £20, By Untold

Emma-Jane Steele and Emily Tarbuck

Style