Features & News

Competition – Win 5 DVDs Courtesy of Momentum Pictures

****This competition is now closed.****

It’s the first competition of the new year and boy do we have a great prize for you. Shame – director Steve McQueen’s second feature – was released in cinemas last Friday, and as a follow-up to our 5-star review last week (link here) we are giving away 5 excellent DVDs courtesy of Momentum Pictures.

For those who haven’t caught it yet, it’s an absolute must-see. Powerful, evocative and beautifully crafted, Shame has made an early run for film of the year 2012.

You can watch the trailer here: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/shame/

And here’s a brief synopsis: “In New York City, Brandon’s carefully cultivated private life — which allows him to indulge his sexual addiction — is disrupted when his sister Sissy arrives unannounced for an indefinite stay.”

Here’s a pic of what’s up for grabs:

A rundown of the DVDs:

The Fighter

Insidious

Limitless

The Girl With the Dragon Tatto (2009)

Chalet Girl

To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is answer the following question:

Michael Fassbender, who plays Brandon in Shame, had a very strong year career-wise, but can you tell us which of his films in 2011 made the most money at the box office?

Email your answer to [email protected] or send us a tweet @impactfilm

Good luck!

T&Cs – The competition closes at Midnight on Friday 27th of January. The winner will be announced over the following weekend and contacted via email. The prize is the five DVDs listed above; there is no alternative. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.

Features & NewsFilm & TV

Tom is a budding film reviewer, hell bent on providing informed opinions on the latest movie releases to those who need them, whether they like it or not.