Competition – win ‘The Dictator’ prizes

—– This competition is now closed —–

It’s the new term and to welcome y’all back Impact has got a bunch of great prizes to give away in conjunction with Paramount Pictures UK to celebrate the imminent release of The Dictator, at cinemas May 16 (cert 15 tbc). Check out the film’s trailer and synopsis below…

Synopsis: From the Executive Producer of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ (Larry Charles) comes the scripted and outrageously funny comedy, The Dictator. Sacha Baron Cohen plays General Aladeen a rich, cruel and pitiless dictator of Wadiya who heads to the U.S. for a meeting at the United Nations. When kidnapped and stripped of his signature facial hair, the Dictator wanders the city and meets Zoey (Anna Faris) a beautiful and generous organic food store owner. With the help of Zoey our hero fights to get back on the throne of Wadiya and make sure that democracy never comes to the country he’s so lovingly oppressed. Also starring Ben Kingsley and Megan Fox.

By answering one simple question, you could win one of the following:

1st prize (2 to win) – 1x Official The Dictator T-shirt, 1x Official The Dictator Poster, 1x Paramount back-catalogue DVD

2nd prize (2 to win) –  1x Official The Dictator T-shirt, 1x Official The Dictator Poster

To enter, read on after the image…

All you have to do is answer the following question…

Which of Sacha Baron Cohen’s previous characters won him a Golden Globe?

Send your answers to [email protected] with ‘The Dictator’ in the subject line, or tweet them @impactfilm.

The Dictator official website: www.republicofwadiya.co.uk

The Dictator Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/DictatorMovieUK

T&Cs – The 1st prize (2 to win) includes– 1x Official The Dictator T-shirt, 1x Official The Dictator Poster, 1x Paramount back-catalogue DVD (title to be confirmed upon win). 2nd prize (2 to win) –  1x Official The Dictator T-shirt, 1x Official The Dictator Poster.  There is no alternative. You must enter by Midnight on Friday 11th of May. Winners are selected at random and will be contacted by email/Twitter depending on entry method. Impact reserves the right to alter any of the above.

Film & TVLead articles

Tom is a budding film reviewer, hell bent on providing informed opinions on the latest movie releases to those who need them, whether they like it or not.