Lead articles

Win tickets to Leefest 2012

With the festival season fast approaching, it is now that music lovers like you are busy making decisions on which events to spend their carefully saved money on. Have you considered Leefest? The non-profit music and arts festival based in Lee in South London has given Impact a pair tickets to give away for this year’s event happening on 29th-30th June.

Set up in 2006 by University of Nottingham graduate Lee Denny, the festival has come far from its small beginnings in Denny’s backyard while his parents were on holiday. It has won the Best Grassroots Award in 2009 at the UK festival Awards and showcased big names in the last two years such as DJ Fresh and British Sea Power. This year is looking to be just as big with Mystery Jets headlining with Summer Camp, Slow Club and many others. Best of all, you could be there.

All you have to is answer the question below to be in with a chance of winning tickets for you and a friend to this exciting, vibrant event.

What was The Mystery Jets’ original band name?

A) The Misty Jets
B) The Mystery Jets
C) The Misery Jets

The competition closes on the Monday 31st May so email your answers (A. B or C) as soon as possible to [email protected] For more information on the festival’s interesting history or if you want to see the entire lineup check out the website http://www.leefest.org.uk/. This is definitely an opportunity you do not want to miss out on.

Keep your eyes peeled for a larger preview of the event in our next print edition….

Emily Shackleton

Lead articlesMusic