September has arrived, but festival season is not yet over! Whether you’ll be donning your wellies and anoraks to brave the British weather at Bestival, or even jetting off and stripping down to party in the sun, why not put your feet first and do it in style? Here are Style’s top 5 festival feet.
1. If you saw the flooding at Creamfeilds then you’d be wise to go for the fail safe option. The staple of any British festival. The WELLINGTON.
2. The fashion-savvy festival-goers amongst us will always seek the perfect combination of comfort and style. Enter the ANKLE BOOT.
3. The Wild Wild West! Think Isabel Marant and team your boots with a pair of shorts á la Kate Bosworth.
4. The SANDAL. Now you’d assume that this revealing item of footwear is reserved for those lucky enough to be jetting off to sunnier climes… But it seems that socks and sandals are back? We’ll leave that one up to you…
5. Whether you opt for Converse or high-tops, sport a pair of TRAINERS so you can dance into the early hours!