COMPETITION: Win a pair of tickets for NOISES OFF @ Theatre Royal

Image by Johan Persson

Image by Johan Persson

There’s no better way to take a break from/ completely avoid those essays than by taking a trip to the theatre!

Luckily, Impact Arts are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to hit West End comedy Noises Off, which will be performed next week at Nottingham’s Theatre Royal. The tickets are for the performance on Thursday 2nd May at 7.30pm.

‘Winner of both Olivier and Evening Standard Awards for Best Comedy, Noises Off serves up a riotous double bill – a play within a play. Hurtling along at breakneck speed it follows the backstage antics of a touring theatre company as they stumble their way through rehearsals to a shambolic first night and a final disastrous performance.’

Interested? To be in with a chance of winning the pair of tickets just answer the following question:

At which London theatre was Noises Off  first premiered? 

Please email your answer to [email protected] with ‘Noises Off competition’ in the subject field. You must be a student of the University of Nottingham to enter and you must email us your answer via your university email account. Good luck! This competition closes at MIDDAY on WEDNESDAY 1st MAY. Don’t miss out!

Terms and conditions: The competition closes at midday Wednesday 1st May. The winner will be announced later that day  and contacted by email. The prize is all that is listed above; there is no alternative. If you win, you will be able to pick up the prize from Nottingham Theatre Royal  on the night of the performance. Only one entry per candidate is allowed; no repeat entries will be considered. While we select the winner at random, please note that our decision is final and there are no runner-up prizes. Impact reserves the right to make any alterations to the above.