2016: Hot Or Not – Bad Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising

Let’s wave goodbye to 2015! Good times, bad times we’ve had them all – but you know what they say, as one door closes, another one opens. Over the coming month we’ll be bringing you a snapshot of everything 2016 has to offer – the good, the bad and the ugly. Hold on to your hats folks, it’s going to be a bumpy ride!

This is it. The sequel to Bad Neighbours is here. The original film, starring hotties Zac Efron and Dave Franco saw the frat boys battle with their neighbours Rose Byrne and Seth Rogan, who are just adjusting to new parenthood, before the Delta Psi Beta, renowned for their outrageous parties, move in next door. War ensues, before Efron does the right thing, and ends up as an Abercrombie and Fitch shirtless greeter – which I am sure no one would complain about.

The sequel, Sorority Rising, recently dropped its first trailer, and tit-bits of information have been gradually coming out about the film’s plot and possible release. The four principal cast members are all reprising their roles but this time will be surprisingly uniting in an attempt to subdue the sorority sisters who move in next door – Kappa Nu – ‘the first sorority who can party’. With Chloe Grace Moretz, Beanie Feldstein, Kiersey Clemons and Selena Gomez confirmed as the outrageous new neighbours, this looks like one party that could get out of hand, and provide undoubted entertainment for all.

Directed once more by Nicholas Stoller and this time co-produced and co-written by the hilarious Seth Rogan, audiences should be in for a treat. With its release set to be May 20th 2016, Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising will undoubtedly be a hit. I mean, as long as Zac Efron takes off his shirt a lot, everyone will be happy right?

Amy Wilcockson

Click here for more Film Reviews

Get in touch with us via Facebook and Twitter, or leave a comment below