- + UoN’s Diversity Festival 2022
- + Boris Johnson Survives Confidence Vote
- + Marking Boycott Called Off
- + UoN Launches Scholarship For At-Risk Ukrainian Students And Academics
- + UoN Responds To UCU Marking Boycott
- + NUS Scrutinised For Connections With Controversial Rapper: Lowkey
- + 2022 SU Elections Winners Announced
- + “It’s Embarrassing That Boris Is PM” – Local MP Lilian Greenwood Visits Campus
- + Nottingham Launches £300,000 Campaign To Protect Women
- + NUS Strike – ‘A New Vision For Our Education’
Our new Print Edition is out now! View it here.
We are so excited to announce that the new edition of Impact Magazine is out now! Issue 270 is Impact’s last edition of the 21/22 academic year. Saying goodbye to Nottingham, in these pages Impact asks ‘What now?’. From a serious interview with our university Vice-Chancellor to hilarious accounts of dates gone wrong, this Impact team’s farewell edition is as entertaining and informative as ever.
If you would like to write for print, follow our Facebook page to find out how to get involved.
April 21, 2022
March 31, 2022
June 16, 2022
June 15, 2022