- + Tributes Paid To Sarah Everard At Portland Steps
- + Crowds Gather For ‘Kill The Bill’ Protest
- + Solidarity At Nottingham’s Sarah Everard Vigil
- + Vice Chancellor Addresses Student Concerns In Heated Q&A
- + Rothesay Avenue’s Banksy Has Been Sold On
- + Re-Introduction Of Safety Net And Grace Period
- + UoN To Lead World’s Largest Care Home Trial Against Covid-19
- + Equalities Minister Attacks Journalist For Asking Questions Over Vaccination Video
- + Student’s Disappointed As Lenton Hopper Bus Service Suspended
- + Vaccine Rollout Extended To Over 70s In England
March 31, 2021
March 28, 2021
March 22, 2021
Our “Mental Health and You” edition is out now! View it here.
The pandemic has hit everyone in so many different ways, with mental health issues becoming increasingly prolific and talked about. We at Impact wanted to carry on the conversation and share some of the incredible journeys, discussions and challenges that have affected our writers. We hope this edition speaks to you and shows you that you aren’t alone.
This is mental health, and YOU.
If you would like to write for print, follow our Facebook page “Impact Magazine 2020/21” to find out how to get involved.
April 17, 2021
April 16, 2021
April 12, 2021
April 11, 2021
April 10, 2021