Fashion

Red Carpet Ready: Best Dressed – The BAFTAs

Coinciding with The Grammy Awards, it was a battle of the industries – music versus film and television. By the look of the BAFTA’s red carpet, film and television put up a good fight from their side. Impact Style has selected the best dressed from the occasion, which saw the biggest names from the industry in attendance.

Emma Stone

With the addition of coordinating trousers, the black, embellished Chanel Couture dress that The La La Land actress wore to the event takes a unique spin on traditional red carpet attire.

Emily Blunt

Designed by Creative Director of Alexander McQueen = Sarah Burton – the black, embroidered gown, with a chiffon, waterfall skirt and accentuated shoulders, looks flawless on The Girl on the Train actress.

Anya-Taylor Joy

Much like Emma Stone, Anya Taylor-Joy takes on the embellished trend in a baby blue Gucci gown, with layered skirt and pink, velvet trimming.

Hannah Bagshawe

In attendance with her husband – Eddie Redmayne – Hannah Bagshawe stole the show from her other half in the black, embroidered Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen dress that she wore to the event.

Tom Ford

As a world-class designer, it is only fitting that Tom Ford wore one of his accolades. The Nocturnal Animals director looked nothing but sophisticated in a burgundy, velvet jacket, white shirt and black trousers.

Catriona Balfe

Although the Gucci gown worn by the Outlander’s actress has received mix reviews, I think the varying pastel tones and textures combined to achieve a chic, beautiful look, with an essence of the Victorian era.

Michelle Williams

The Manchester by the Sea actress decided to defy BAFTA convention and wear a much shorter dress. However, it is safe to say that the risk paid off! The silver, embellished Nicholas Ghesquiere for Louis Vuitton dress is the perfect combination of slightly risqué and very unique.

Jo Grimwood

Image Credit: vaibhav ahuja via Flickr – License.

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style.

FashionLifestyleStyle