Fashion

Red Carpet Ready: Best Dressed – The Grammy Awards

The night was a roller-coaster of emotion, with Adele’s heartfelt address to Beyonce and Bruno Mars’ stunning performance dedicated to Prince! If you haven’t guessed, I am referring to the 59th Annual Grammy Music Awards, which took place this past Sunday. Impact Style has selected the best dressed from the occasion, which provides an excuse for the biggest names in the industry to bring out their more eccentric attire.

Adele

The Olive-Green Givenchy dress, which Adele wore to the event, was almost as beautiful as the singer’s acceptance speeches.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQcLJarg1NK/?hl=en

Carrie Underwood

The Elle Madi dress, in a bold red, fits the country singer like a glove, with cut-outs in all the right places. The added embellishment around the waist and neckline is the perfect touch for an occasion known for its glitz and glamour.

Paris Jackson

The daughter of the late Michael Jackson killed this season’s trend – stripes – in a Balmain number.

Kat Graham

Paris Jackson was not the only star to adorn stripes on the red carpet. Vampire Diaries actress Kat Graham took a bolder take on the trend in a Jean-Paul Gautier dress.

Chrissy Teigen

Although the Roberto Cavalli dress has many different elements to it, Chrissy Teigen’s outfit resists being excessive. The different elements, such as the lace-up neckline and patterned sheer, combine to form a stunning look.

John Legend

Husband to fellow best dressed nominee – Chrissy Teigen – John Legend looks smooth, suave and sophisticated in a black Gucci two-piece, dusty-pink shirt and matching bow tie.

Alabama Barker

Daughter to Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, Alabama stole the attention away from her talented father in a pink, embellished Michael Costello gown. She did the younger generation proud at the age of only eleven.

Jo Grimwood

Image Credit: vaibhav ahuja via Flickr – License.

Follow @ImpactStyle on Twitter or like the Impact Style Facebook page for more updates on Impact Style.

FashionLifestyleStyle