More Reviews

Treetop Trampolining: Nets Kingdom Opens At Go Ape

Amy gives us an insight into the new attraction at Go Ape

Sherwood Pines has long been a institution of Nottingham’s famous Sherwood Forest landscape. A combination of trees, picnic spots and meandering walks combine to make a fun and free day out…but Sherwood Pines doesn’t know what’s about to hit it!

Go Ape, the treetop adventure playground we all know and love has taken things one step further. No longer content to simply zipline, segway or perilously cross ropes very very high up in the air, Go Ape’s latest venture is called Nets Kingdom. And luckily (or unluckily if you’re scared of heights), Nottingham’s Sherwood Pines becomes the only Go Ape location outside of London to boast a Nets Kingdom of our very own!

“I can’t think of anything more worth your time and money this summer”

Thirty feet up in the air, Go Ape is providing the daredevilish (and foolhardy) amongst us the opportunity to enter a trampoline park like no other, with large bounce nets, walkways, slides and play areas. And of course, four nets are better than one, as Go Ape are showing Nottingham by providing quadruplet nets for us to practise our bouncing on, which stretch for over two hundred square metres. Pretty impressive stuff.

And luckily for us, it’s not just for young kids (they get all the fun!) but us slightly older ones too. With ages 5+ priced at a reasonable £20 for up to two hours bounce time, I can’t think of anything more worth your time and money this summer than a visit to Nottingham’s newest, and certainly most fun and action-packed attraction.

Wondering if it’s for you? Do not fear, as Impact have your back. We’ll be going along on Friday 13th July (we picked a great day to be swinging around in trees thirty feet up, go us!), to see what all the hype is about and report back to our avid readers.

Watch this space to hear about our adrenaline-filled adventure later this week…

Amy Wilcockson 

Featured image courtesy of Go Ape 

For more reviews follow Impact Magazine on Facebook and Twitter

More ReviewsReviews