Capgemini Invent: Invent. Build. Transform.

SPONSORED ARTICLE
Invent. Build. Transform. One of Impact’s sponsors, Capgemini Invent, believes “transformation begins with invention and ends with results”. Read on to find out more about who Capgemini are and why you should consider applying to one of their graduate programs!

What is Capgemini, and what are your company values?

Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. We employ over 200,000 employees across 40+ countries.

We represent Capgemini Invent, which is Capgemini group’s digital innovation, consulting and transformational global business line. We combine strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges. Our multi-disciplinary team helps business leaders find new sources of value. We accelerate the process of turning ideas into prototypes and scalable real-world solutions; leveraging the full business and technology expertise of the Capgemini Group to implement at speed and scale.

Seven shared values have been at the heart of Capgemini since our formation. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.

The seven values are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, fun, modesty and team spirit!

What opportunities do you offer for students at The University of Nottingham?

Over the 21-month programme the students at University of Nottingham will develop skills and gain the experience needed to become a well-rounded and entrepreneurial Consultant with an inventive mindset that helps to drive change.

The programme is designed for talented graduates and those currently working who are looking for a role where they can combine technology, data science and creative design to help clients solve complex business and technology challenges. This opportunity comes with exposure to a range of sectors, after which, members of the programme will commence specialising in one of the capability areas within Capgemini Invent.

There will be an initial intensive 2-week induction, after which you will begin to apply the knowledge and skills you have learnt to various projects.

Why should students consider applying for your graduate programs?

At Capgemini Invent, you will get an opportunity to work alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience. You can forge relationships across the organisation and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you accelerate your career. You will also be part of a project team, building trust-based relationships at the heart of a client’s organisation, helping them change the way they work and transform their business to achieve their goals.

We also place a heavy emphasis on your development and being able to learn a variety of skills in a variety of learning environments. During the programme you will benefit from wider learning opportunities and can choose from a suite of accreditations including:

• Agile Scrum (Scrum Master/Product Owner)
  • Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
  • Data Science accreditation
  • Cyber security Technologist

What do you look for in an ideal candidate?

We are particularly interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are keen to start a career in an environment where you can drive change.

You will have:

• Great relationship building skills and the ability to foster trust
  • An inquisitive and entrepreneurial mindset
  • A strong desire to further your own personal development
  • Problem solving skills and the ability to think strategically
  • Strong team working skills, demonstrating effective communication
  • The ability to work away from home for up to 5 days per week

At Capgemini Invent, although academics form part of our overall hiring decision, we do not screen out purely based on academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using several tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video interviewing and assessment centres.

Anything else you’d like to add?

The applications for our Graduate Invent Accelerate Programme 2020 are now open! Click here to apply now!

To find out more about Capgemini Invent, visit their website here, follow them on Twitter and like their Facebook page.

SPONSORED ARTICLE
Impact works with brands and individuals to create sponsored articles for our online site. As a Nottingham and university-based news source, we select sponsorship opportunities which we believe will most benefit our readers and fit our brand image.

Featured image courtesy of Capgemini via Facebook. Image license found here. No changes were made to this image. 

For more content including uni news, reviews, entertainment, lifestyle, features and so much more,  follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for more articles and information on how to get involved! 

FeaturesSponsored Articles