Style

Style Profile: The Jenner Sisters

Although Kendall and Kylie Jenner are the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, they seem to be all anyone can talk about. At only twenty and eighteen Kendall and Kylie have graced magazine covers and ad campaigns for their designer friends, including their sister’s Balmain campaign for Olivier Rousteing. There is no stopping this dynamic duo!

Topshop-Vogue AU 1

Kendall and Kylie Jenner first appeared in the first season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians in 2007, but it wasn’t until they started off their individual careers, away from the show, that the public truly started to notice them. Kendall, the older of the two is an international supermodel—appearing on every catwalk imaginable from Chanel to Diane Von Furstenberg. She is now the face of Calvin Klein and Estee Lauder. Kylie has a successful hair extensions line, named Kylie Hair Kouture by Bellami Hair. She is best known for her flawless beauty looks, edgy hair and luscious lips.

Kendall and Kylie prove that age is not an important factor when being a style icon. Their stylist Monica Rose helps them create their unique and polar opposite visions by adding a sense of effortlessness to their personal styles and manifesting the sister’s fashionista status. They started off as contributors for Seventeen Magazine before collaborating with Topshop and Pacsun for exclusive clothing lines. Their most anticipated project however is their first clothing and shoe line named Kendall + Kylie, which is set to release in Spring 2016.

Kendall Estee Lauder-Daily Mail UK 1

Kendall’s style is extremely modish, flirty and minimal—there is not an occasion where she doesn’t show off her killer body. Her style is the definition of a typical California girl with a 90’s spin. Unlike her sisters, Kendall prefers to keep it simple in flats, but she still appears equally as classy. Denim cut-offs and high-waited skinny jeans are her classic go-to bottoms; complete with a cool button-down shirt or a loose t-shirt. Kendall always appears effortlessly stunning transforming simple items into striking pieces of clothing.

Kylie-Turquoise Hair Mirror UK 1

Kylie is most definitely the more edgy sister, continuously taking bold risks to create new trends. There is no doubt that ‘Kimye’ are her fashion muses who inspire her to keep her style fresh. Compared to her sisters she is certainly one of the most glamorous, sporting the latest fashions and stellar stilettos. She also mixes in dressed down looks wearing printed bomber jackets with sneakers. There is no doubt that Kylie loves bold prints wearing a range of simple and complex prints this season. Kylie has made such an impact that she is now featured alongside big sister Kim as a style star for Missguided.

The sister’s take on the red carpet with elegance – continuously being placed on the best-dressed lists. But yet again the two sisters each do their own thing. The only similarity these sisters display on the red carpet is their tendency to wear the same designer on every occasion.

Kendall and Kylie-E  1

Kendall really likes to experiment on the red carpet and pulls off extremely sexy ensembles like her long black Shady Zeineldine gown for the ESPY awards. She also wears tomboy androgynous looks such as her Balmain x H&M embroidered top at the Billboard Music Awards earlier this year. One of Kendall’s most unforgettable red carpet looks is a red Romona Keveza ensemble, paired with matching red lip. On these same occasions Kylie has worn the same designers, but she wears girly Hollywood glamour looks such as her sparkly Shady Zeineldine gown, which dazzled the crowd. Her Balmain x H&M made her appear like a warrior—strong and statured. She typically plays it ultra feminine and glitzy on the red carpet, but recently Kylie has been breaking the mold and channeling a more Kim Kardashian style tailored dresses with plunging necklines.

Daily Mail-UK Kendall & Kylie  1

There is no stopping Kendall and Kylie from taking over the fashion industry as the one of the most voguish sister pairs.

Disha Daswaney

Images: Pac Sun, Estee Lauder, Mirror UK, Daily Mail UK, E-online, Topshop

Follow Impact Style on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

StyleStyle Profiles