Do you need a scrummy side or snack? Impact Food’s sweet potato fries are not only delicious, but high in nutrients. Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of Vitamin A; 1 single potato contains your entire intake for 1 day. This is great for your eyes, and for protecting your skin from UV damage. Enjoy this tasty AND healthy side dish.
Preparation: 7 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- 1 Sweet Potato
- Splash of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Wash your sweet potato and pat dry.
- Cut into thin, chip like slices.
- Coat your potato slices in olive oil and salt and pepper. Add any of your own seasoning – garlic and mixed herbs go down a treat.
- Put on a grill tray in the oven for 40 minutes, or if you prefer wet style fries, put in a baking tray.
- Once baked, remove from oven, add any additional seasoning. Impact Food recommend serving with humus, guacamole, or cream cheese dip for an extra delicious meal.
Image credits: Betty Crocker Recipes via Flickr and Gunnar Geir Petursson via Flickr