Style

THE BEST AND THE WORST 23-30/03/2015

Impact Style takes a look at this week’s best and worst celebrity fashion.

This week’s Best Dressed

JAMIE KING

Jaime-King  2

Some might hate Jamie King’s silver bracelets. Regardless of accessories, the plunge dress allows just enough freedom for her to show off a bit of cheekiness. Kudos to soft sheen and glossy hair – she’s rocking a futuristic goddess look flawlessly.

KENDALL JENNER

kendall-jenner-290 (1)

Even supermodels need a break from high heels. Kendall Jenner gives us the ultimate guide to sporting the sport-luxe chic. The couture with trainers combination is casual enough for day wear but luxe enough to make heads turn. We don’t only need high heels to look fab.

BELLA THORNE

BELLA THORNE  co ord

Co-ord is not out until Bella Thorne says so! Paired with hot pink Jimmy Choo heels, she is a real-life barbie bringing a pop of colour to the busy street of L.A. Just what we need for spring among all the trending monochromes!

KIERNAN SHIPKA

KIERNAN SHIPKA- peplum

Some say fashion is all about the tailoring. In a yellow and navy Delpozo peplum dress, Kiernan Shipka recreates a stunning appearance with clean lines and details. The hater neckline compliments with the double peplum to give it an elegant touch.

KATE MIDDLETON

Coat kate Middleton

The Duchess of Cambridge was looking immaculate at her last official appearance before her second pregnancy – nothing like a fine Mulberry cerise coat to pull off the sophisticated royal look. And it just serves to remind us all the importance of a killer coat.

This week’s Worst Dressed

RITA ORA

rita ora blazer

This season is calling for double-breasted light jackets, but Rita Ora’s, yet again, controversial outfit had us classify her choice of ‘costume’ as single-breasted. Jean Paul Guarltier’s asymmetrical blazer and the sequin bralette together makes the diva look like she has forgotten to wear the other sleeve…

KIM KARDASHIAN WEST

kim-kardashian-290

For Adidas Originals x Kayne West show, fashionable wife of the rapper definitely channeled a sporty look with sheer stockings and a sports bra, which accidentally or not, shows off her crotch. Jacket was a good shout because we definitely didn’t want to see too much.

KENDALL JENNER

kendall-jenner-290

Jumpsuits and stripes might sound very enticing, but one might have second thoughts after seeing Jenner’s jailhouse-inspired jumpsuit. Black and white stripes all over the body looks more like glorified pyjamas.

KHLOE KARDASHIAN

Cage khloe-kardashian

We know being a host in Las Vegas is a lot of work, but that doesn’t justify wrong choice of clothes. There seems to be a cage-esque/prison coordinating theme going around the Kardashian family. To top it off, Kim and Khloe are matching with mesh materials that reveal way more than the audience desires.

KATE BOSWORTH

print KATE BOSWORTH

Print is great. But a print so overwhelming like this one on Kate Bosworth might run a risk of losing the body shape completely. Memorable as it should be, but it might just have failed to channel her gracefulness.

Malena Wong

Images: People.com, Hellomagazine.com,

Follow Impact Style on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Style