IMPACT ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL: DAY 7

On the last day of Impact on the campaign trail, we take one last look at what the candidates are up to, and talk to Kunj Sachdeva, running to be your next Postgraduate Officer.

Kunj has been very actively campaigning on social media throughout the week.

“The experience I have gained from campaigning in recent days has been very enjoyable, people start to recognize me. However, I do feel that some people are not ready to listen to you during the interaction,” Kunj told Impact.

Kunj also campaigned at Ocean and Crisis. He told us that he had enjoyed meeting and getting to know new people throughout his campaign.

“My campaigning experience is like picking up the roses surrounded by some spikes,” Kunj told Impact.

“I do feel that some people are not ready to listen to you during the interaction”

Stuart Wharff, running for the position of Sports Officer, has also been actively campaigning on social media. Stuart and his team published a promotional video at the very beginning of his campaign, and it has now generated a considerable views. He is also very active on Facebook.

Whether on or off campus, Stuart has ensured he is visible. You can always see his banners at Portland Building, while Stuart himself and his team, ‘the orange army’, were hard to miss at Ocean and Crisis during campaign week.

The candidates are anticipating the results which will be announced tonight at the Double Tree Hilton. Follow Impact for Results Night coverage.

Rox Yan Junzhi

Follow our SU Elections 2018 coverage on Twitter and Facebook

NewsSU Elections