Beauty

Top Fashion Bloggers to follow in 2019

Anna shares six bloggers she loves for style inspiration.

With eleven people joining social media every second, it is no wonder that people turn to platforms like Instagram when searching for fashion inspiration. Fashion blogs started emerging in the 2000s, but nowadays, with the never-ending increase in the accessibility of social media, self-proclaimed fashion gurus are able to post their #ootd whenever.

However, in a vast sea of bloggers and Instagrammers, it can be time-consuming to sift through to find some unique and memorable influencers. That being said, here we have rounded up some of the best fashion bloggers you should be following right now.

1. Jenn Im (@imjennim)

Korean-American blogger Jenn Im posts edgy yet flirty outfits for any event, from date night looks to back to school get-ups. After starting her Youtube Channel ClothesEncounters back in 2010, it has racked up 2 million subscribers, as well as her 1.7 million Instagram followers. The LA-based blogger was named one of the top influencers in fashion by Forbes in 2017, the same year she launched her own clothing line, Eggie, the Korean word for ‘baby’. If you are looking for a good all-rounder, someone to get inspiration from for a variety of occasions, look no further.

2. Lucy Williams

Lucy Williams is a London-based blogger with nearly 400,000 Instagram followers and the blog Fashion Me Now. She posts retro-inspired photos showcasing her 70s-influenced style as well as her travels, visiting places such as Oman, Jamaica and Botswana. In 2015 she landed a collaboration with the popular British jewellery brand Missoma that is equally affordable as it is stunning.

3. I Am Galla

Adam Gallagher, an American blogger from New York, started his blog I Am Galla back in 2010, when he was only 17 years old. Since then, he has amassed 2 million followers on his Instagram and collaborated with high-end jewellery brand Miansai at the end of last year. Gallagher’s tailored looks are timeless and perfect for anyone who is wanting to start collecting classic pieces.

4. Naomi Genes

Manchester-based blogger Naomi Genes is my go-to for comfortable yet fashionable outfit inspiration. With her staples including a hoodie and a classic pair of blue jeans, she is the perfect inspiration for any uni student. She posts mainly everyday outfits with the occasional date night look, however what I love the most is how the majority of her outfits have been pulled from the high-street from shops such as H&M, Zara and Topshop, making her looks accessible to a wider audience.

5. Spirited Pursuit

Lee Litumbe, a blogger from Cameroon, is a recent discovery of mine. While travelling to exotic countries such as Tanzania and Mozambique, she posts pictures of her outfits, mainly consisting of dresses or bikinis due to the hot climates she experiences. I would be lying if I said I did not yearn for summer as I scroll through her feed!

6. Song of Style

Aimee Song, the well-known and popular creator of the blog Song of Style, is at the forefront of the fashion industry. Having started her blog back in 2008, she has since gained 5.1 million followers on her Instagram and earned herself a place on Forbes’ ’30 Under 30’ in 2016. On top of this, she has written two books, World of Style and Capture Your Style, the latter bagging her a spot on The New York Times best-seller list. While many of her clothes are designer and at a price that very few uni students can afford, I love seeing how she pairs unlikely pieces together that surprisingly work – resulting in me heading onto ASOS to find dupes!

Anna Scott

Featured Image courtesy of @spiritedpursuit via Instagram.

Main Images courtesy of @iamjennim, @lucywilliams02, @iamgalla, @naomigenes, @spiritedpursuit, and @songofstyle via Instagram.

BeautyFashionFashionLifestyleStyleStyle Profiles