Beauty

Valentine’s Day 2019 Outfit Ideas

Beth suggests the perfect flirty Valentine's outfits.

Valentine’s Day is approaching us once again, and whether you have found your prince(ss) charming, or might have just swiped right on one, or if you are spending the night with your girls, here are some outfit choices to get you looking dreamy this February 14th.

Your First Valentine’s Together

A classic jeans and a nice bodysuit combo with a twist – keeping it understated but still sexy and Valentine’s-esque with a bold pop of red and sexy lace that he will not be able to take his eyes off. Pair with a red lip and gold hoops and you will sweep your partner off their feet all over again.

The First Date
Keeping it cute but still a bit flirty with a little bit of pink to add that subtle Valentine’s Day hint to the outfit, a classy tie front top with a plunging neckline paired with simple black jeans and heels is the perfect balance between subtle and sexy. Do not forget your lip-gloss to top off the look.

Let’s Get it On

Pretty Little Thing is the place to be if you are looking for the perfect set to turn up the heat this Valentine’s Day. Whether you are going for an angelic look in all white, or keeping it classy in black, or bearing it all in red, you will certainly give them a Valentine’s to remember.

Keeping It PG-13
If you are not feeling like baring all this Valentine’s, why not treat yourself to some cute pyjamas to end the night in. Satin is the perfect way to keep it sexy whilst keeping comfy.

Feeling Formal

If you and your someone special have something a bit more formal planned for your date night, whether it is a fancy dinner, drinks at somewhere top notch or whatever it is they have got up their sleeve, there are plenty of dresses to match the occasion and make their jaw drop.

Galentine’s Day
Whether you are on the prowl for someone new or just totally feeling yourself and your girls, there are lots of ideas to get you dressed up to the nines and dance the night away feeling good and looking even better.

Beth O’Neill

Featured Image courtesy of @lizzymclovin on Instagram.

Main Images courtesy of @kayleighjcouture, @jesshunt2 , and @sierraaaskyee via Instagram.

BeautyFashionFashionLifestyleStyle