Rosa’s Recommendation of the Week- Cottonmouth Bar

This week's recommendation is Hockley's Cottonmouth Bar.

Tucked away in the outskirts of Hockley is a diamond in rough named Cottonmouth. If you’re looking for a break from the usually loud ‘2 – 4 – 1’ bars that are filled with those looking to drink themselves into oblivion, then this might be the spot for you.

Cottonmouth boasts a strong and refined menu filled with both timeless classics and experimental concoctions. The high calibre of mixologists and bar staff ensures that every beverage has consistent quality.

Whilst enjoying your refreshment, you can relax on the luxurious furniture; a fusion of gold trimmings and blue suede creates a classy yet comfortable feel. Not to mention the charcuterie boards available to compliment your glass of house red or as a post dinner treat.

Alternatively, Cottonmouth offer an assortment of bar snacks from their grazing menu, including their mouth-watering candied cashews and their fluffy German pretzels. As of recent, the bar has formulated a ‘dry’ cocktail menu including a ‘Pina Colada Hot Chocolate’, and if that doesn’t draw you in I don’t know what will!

Whether you want to people watch the Nottingham natives in the front window or chill out in the more intimate setting in the back, Cottonmouth offers it all. If you’re with a big group looking to drink away your work struggles or get on the boozy river to Crisis, then this might not be the right place for you. But if you’re on a romantic date looking for an intimate setting, Cottonmouth should definitely be a place to check out.

Edward Camilleri

All images courtesy of Cottonmouth via Facebook.

For more Food Articles follow Impact Magazine on Facebook and Twitter. 

FoodLifestyleNutrition